Adrenal Cortex - 60 Capsules
The two adrenal glands are located in the middle of your torso toward the back, just above the kidneys. The adrenal glands are part of your endocrine system, which uses hormones to control body functions. The hormones produced in the adrenal cortex are necessary for proper glucose metabolism, immune function, and normal blood pressure.* These hormones also help bring the body back in balance when something throws it off, such as during a time of stress.*
When the body is under chronic stress, it can take a toll on your adrenal glands. Adrenal Cortex supports healthy adrenal function by promoting a balanced stress response.*
Benefits of Thorne’s Adrenal Cortex:
- Formulated with a unique extract from adrenal cortex tissue, which plays a valuable role in supporting healthy adrenal function.*
- Helps maintain immune function and promotes an energetic feeling.*
- Nourishing the adrenal glands helps regulate metabolism and manage the body’s response to stress.*
- Stabilizes the stress hormone, cortisol, which naturally peaks in the morning and declines during the day – but too much stimulus (stress) can cause cortisol’s level to get out of balance. Stabilizing cortisol supports a relaxed state of mind and promotes more restful sleep.*
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
- Adrenal Cortex (Bovine) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Adrenal Cortex contains an ingredient derived from a bovine (beef) source.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.