Athletic Nutrients is a complete, highly bioavailable multivitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement designed for physically active individuals and athletes. The formula combines bioavailable minerals, activated vitamins, antioxidants and pH-balanced creatine to support energy and endurance, and lessen muscle fatigue. Potassium, calcium and magnesium are included to support healthy muscle function.1 Copper, manganese, selenium and zinc help to maintain healthy tendons, ligaments and joints.2 Creatine monohydrate supports ATP regeneration and enhances work output in activities such as weightlifting and sprinting.3 NAC, alpha lipoic acid and l-carnosine support muscle recovery and comfort. In a placebo-controlled, high intensity exercise study, NAC promoted a healthy cytokine balance and supported muscle comfort.4‡
- Supports physical training and performance‡
- Promotes muscle function and recovery‡
- Supports healthy tendons, ligaments and joints‡
- Supports antioxidant defenses‡
- Activated vitamins and mineral chelates for optimal absorption
- Offers Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 90
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene)1,000 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 83 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 8.3 mcg (333 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 22 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 33 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 8 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5’ phosphate (activated B2)) 11.1 mg
- Niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 6.65 mg (As pyridoxine HCI and 40% pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B6))
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 222 mcg DFE (133 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 333 mcg
- Biotin 266 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 16.5 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 6.6 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 66.5 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 66.5 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 66.5 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 66.5 mcg
- Copper (as copper glycinate) 650 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 650 mcg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 66.5 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium phosphate) 33 mg
- Boron (as boron glycinate) 650 mcg
- Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 33 mcg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 192 mcg
- Inositol 16.5 mg
- EnergizeATP Factors‡
- Creatine monohydrate 250 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 16.5 mg
- Alpha ketoglutarate 16.5 mg
- MuscleRestore Complex‡
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 50 mg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 33 mg
- l-carnosine 16.5 mg
- PowerProtect Antioxidants‡
- PowerGrape® grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (whole fruit) 66.5 mg
- Superfruit antioxidant blend 20 mg
- (From açai berry, pomegranate fruit, acerola fruit, and quercetin)
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) (decaffeinated)16.5 mg (Providing 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbic palmitate.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Take with food.
If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin).
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood-thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.