Supports energy metabolism and a healthy nervous system‡
As a complex, the B vitamin group is essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system and are perhaps the most important nutritional factor for healthy nerve cells.1,2,3 The B vitamins also play a role in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy and in the metabolism of fats and protein.4 The B vitamins support the integrity of the skin, hair and liver.5,6 This balanced combination of functionally interrelated B vitamins provides wide-ranging benefits, yet is specifically supportive of the nervous system.‡
- Supports the proper functioning of the nervous system‡
- Promotes the conversion of carbohydrates into energy‡
- Supports the integrity of the skin, hair and liver‡
- B-Complex liquid combines B1 , B2 , B3 , B5 , B6 and B12
- Great-tasting liquid form, free of artificial flavors and sweeteners
- Convenient liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
Serving Size: 5 ml (0.17 fl oz) (1 teaspoon)
Servings Per Container: 28
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 3.5 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5' phosphate) (activated B2) 3 mg/li>
- Niacin (formulated with niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 4 mg
- Vitamin B12(formulated with methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Purified water‚ natural vegetable glycerin‚ apple juice concentrate‚ strawberry juice concentrate‚ natural lemonade and orange flavors‚ citric acid‚ xanthan gum‚ potassium sorbate‚ purified stevia leaf extract.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily, with a meal.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.