Traditional support for mental clarity and relaxation‡
Ayurvedic medicine has utilized Bacopa monnieri traditionally for centuries to support the nervous system, cognitive capacity and memory. Over the last thirty years, preliminary clinical trials have suggested encouraging results. A three-month trial conducted by Australian scientists suggests that bacopa may support learning, moderate stress and support memory.1 An animal study suggests the potential for bacopa to support mental function under stress.2 In a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled investigation, bacopa supported memory retention in adult subjects.3 The effects of this extract may, in part, be explained by antioxidant protection of important processing centers in the brain, including the frontal cortex, striatum and hippocampus.4 Bacopa also may help to promote healthy synaptic activity and neurotransmission in the brain.5‡
- Supports the nervous system, cognitive capacity and memory‡
- Promotes relaxation and mental clarity when under mild stress‡
- Provides antioxidant protection‡
- Used for centuries by Ayurvedic medicine
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Contanier: 180:
- Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) extract (aerial parts) 200 mg (Standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
Other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.