Best-Rest Formula | 120 Capsules
Best-Rest Formula supports healthy sleep cycles by encouraging an easy transition to sleep and a restful night's sleep. The supplement contains passionflower, chamomile, lemon balm and hops, which have been clinically shown to naturally calm and relax the central nervous system.
This blend provides support for occasional sleeplessness. It contains the time-tested support of valerian, passion flower, chamomile, lemon balm and hops, which act to calm and relax the central nervous system. Double-blind trials involving valerian, valerian/lemon balm combinations and valerian/hops combinations have indicated the potential to support the onset of sleep as well as healthy sleep quality. Melatonin also facilitates the onset of sleep and sleep efficiency. GABA and l-theanine are included for their ability to promote alpha wave production in the brain, an indication of relaxation.
Promotes the onset of sleep as well as sleep quality; featuring deodorized valerian root extract
- Promotes the onset of sleep as well as sleep quality
- Supports natural relaxation of the nervous system
- Made with flower extracts and other natural ingredients
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Amount Per Serving
Two vegetarian capsules contain:
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate) (activated B6): 3.3 mg
- Melatonin: 1 mg
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid): 300 mg
- L-theanine: 50 mg
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) extract (root): 400 mg (standardized to contain 0.8% valerenic acids)
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf): 150 mg (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) extract (aerial parts): 150 mg
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) extract (aerial parts): 100 mg (standardized to contain 3.5% vitexins)
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) extract (flower): 100 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), gum arabic, maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, silica
2 capsules, 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
Consult a healthcare professional if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, before use in children, before use in pregnant or lactating women, those with a medical condition, and those taking medication.
Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin.
This product may be contraindicated for individuals taking corticosteroids.