BifidoBiotics - 60 Vegetarian Caps
The bifidobacteria group are the most common probiotics found in the large intestine. They are comparatively delicate however, and their numbers can easily be depleted. Lactobacillus sporogenes is a probiotic strain uniquely 'pre-encapsulated' in spores that resist the action of gastric juices. Lyophilized (freeze-dried). Non-Dairy.
- Helps maintain a healthy intestinal probiotic balance, especially in the large intestine*
- Supports the structure and functional integrity of the epithelial lining in numerous ways*
- May boost immune response and support resistance*
- Can produce vitamins, enzymes, and organic acids that support normal intestinal pH*
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32® 2.2 Billion CFUs*
- Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03 1.23 Billion CFUs*
- Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05 1.23 Billion CFUs*
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04® 1 Billion CFUs*
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14® 240 Million CFUs*
*Viable cell count at the time of manufacture.
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, maltodextrin, stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule two or three times daily with or without meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
To maintain potency, store tightly closed and refrigerated. Short-term heat exposure is acceptable.